The European posting legislation has been amended since 02-02-2022. The services of Sipsi, Milog, Zoll, Limosa, Distacco and WAG have been replaced by the IMI Portal.
The aim of Transport In Nood is to provide administrative, legal and technical support to international transport companies within Europe. We also offer you the solution for this new IMI posting legislation.
We take care of all administrative tasks to unburden your company.
The solutions that Transport in Nood offers:
- Creating and managing the IMI account.
- Adding drivers and making declarations for the desired countries in the IMI account. You can effortlessly change data in your driver file; for example adding new drivers, address changes, name changes, etc.
We immediately process the changes in the IMI declarations.
- Renewing IMI declarations that are about to expire.
- Delivery of all IMI declarations GDPR-proof via one ZIP file to our customers.
- Thanks to our unique TiN App, we will be able to deliver all IMI declarations GDPR-proof to the relevant driver in the near future.
- It then only takes 1 click to start and/or end a posting via our App. This action can be done by both the driver and the planner.
- An overview of the time registration of the posted drivers, completed with all hours worked and the minimum hourly wage of the relevant countries. Your payroll administrators can specify this on the pay slip in due course.
- Maintaining contact with the authorities in the countries where your drivers are or have been posted.
- If necessary, conducting objection procedures related to posting inspections throughout Europe.
Are you interested in our services?
Please do not hesitate to contact us.